Your bracelet should not be pulled laterally. Look for the smallest part of your wrist, then twist the bracelet gently to slide it around your arm.
TREAT YOUR ANIMAL WITH CARE
- Don’t wear your jewelry overnight. Because.. well. You get it.
- Store your jewelry in a presentation case or in a jewelry box, it prevents kinking and damage. This is really worth the effort!
- Watch the instruction “how to wear your Zodiac Bracelet” . Never pull straps apart, it creates a kink in the bracelet.
- Gold and silver jewelry can be cleaned with a good jewelry cleaner that you can buy from the jeweler or goldsmith.
- Brush the jewelry gently with a soft toothbrush. Rinse the jewelry off with warm water and then dry with a flannel cloth.
- Silver can, by sulfur compounds – easily be black. Avoid sulfur-containing substances, and chlorine. I have to admit though, that I couldn’t name any sulfur-containing substances now that I mention this. Could you?
- If there are brown spots on the Gold Vermeil bracelets, brush it off with a soft cloth or toothbrush. Works like a charm!