TREAT YOUR ANIMAL WITH CARE
Your bracelet should not be pulled laterally. Look for the smallest part of your wrist, then twist the bracelet gently to slide it around your arm.
- Don't wear your jewelry overnight. Because.. well. You get it.
- Store your jewelry in a presentation case or in a jewelry box, it prevents kinking and damage. This is really worth the effort!
- Watch the instruction “how to wear your Zodiac Bracelet” . Never pull straps apart, it creates a kink in the bracelet.
- Gold and silver jewelry can be cleaned with a good jewelry cleaner that you can buy from the jeweler or goldsmith.
- Brush the jewelry gently with a soft toothbrush. Rinse the jewelry off with warm water and then dry with a flannel cloth.
- Silver can oxidise over time which causes brown tarnish, a natural reaction to air. This can be easily removed using a silver cleaner and a soft cloth. Always dry your piece carefully and give it a polish so that it really shines!
- If there are brown spots on the Gold Vermeil bracelets, brush it off with a soft cloth or toothbrush. Works like a charm!